Strength Gem Story Oil by Paige Novick
The Gem Story balancing oils are the multi-sensory lovechild of Paige Novick and natural personal care brand, Bios Apothecary. A shared ethos and a quest to marry ancient ritual with modern lifestyle inspired her to create a fully immersive experience in the form of themed balancing oils. Gem Story exists at the intersection where luxe design meets mind, body and soul practices. Essential oils used in combination with crystals have been used throughout history to help channel, focus and harness energy. We honor and amplify their power when we merge their healing properties. Dab the fragrant oils on your pulse points or use as a light perfume and allow their energy to align with your own power.
Create A Ritual - Apply a multi-sensory oil to pulse points while in a comfortable seated position with eyes closed.
Cultivate An Intention - Begin with a mantra and silently repeat to yourself. Choose ours below or create your own.
"I am strong for both myself and others."
Seal Your Practice - We encourage you to end your ritual by expressing gratitude for the gifts in your life.
- Collection: Gem Story
- Product description: A bold infusion of Black Tourmaline and Quartz Crystal, scented with therapeutic grade vanilla and black pepper essential oil.
- Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Black Tourmaline Gemstones, Quartz Crystal Gemstones, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
- Materials: glass bottle, semi-precious gemstones, and essential oils Specification: 15ml glass bottle roll on applicator and gold cap, shelf life: 1 year
- Product & Design: 100% natural. Therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Made without chemicals, synthetic preservatives, highly processed ingredients, parabens, gmos, artificial scents, colors or dyes.
- Product Size: 3/4 x 1.5 x 3 inches, 15 ml
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.