This is a handmade hooded sweater, featuring a cable knit pattern, deep pockets, and luxurious baby alpaca.
- 100% alpaca
- Hand knit by artisans in Chile
- Available in S, M, L
You may also like
This hand-woven coat features a black and white striped detail along the lapel and a silver brooch.
- 100% wool
- Hand-woven by artisans in Chile
- Brooch hand-forged in Chile
This maxi skirt features a sueded silk charmeuse textile, hand-dyed by artisan Joscelyn Himes. Features an invisible side zipper closure and thigh high slit.
- Tie-dye pattern is created using tradition Japanese tying methods and digital techniques
- 100% silk charmeuse
This tunic is a hand-woven, one-of-a-kind, piece. Pirina is 5'10" and is wearing a size S/M.
- 100% organic pima cotton
- Made with innovative flammé yarn
- Hand-woven in Southern Chile